Granted, this mock-trailer for Titanic: Two the Surface is probably too long by half, but it’s nonetheless entertaining on several levels. First off, it patches together enough random film scenes and sound bites that it works as a kind of nifty trivia game (Hey, that’s James Woods in Contact!) Second, setting the final montage to a dance remix of Celine Dion’s ”My Heart Will Go On,” well, that’s just comic gold. And lastly, the concept is just plausible enough that you can imagine some dunderheaded studio exec greenlighting it 20 years from now. Or, more likely, some time next year. And, y’know, I’m probably gullible enough that I’d pay $10 to see it.
Apr 13 2006 11:07 PM ET
Are you ready for a 'Titanic' sequel?
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.