I’d always assumed Star Trek fans reproduced asexually, like tribbles, but apparently they find love the way the rest of us do: on the Internet. If you like candlelit dinners, moonlight strolls, and debating whether or not Farscape was a better show than Babylon 5, then Trek Passions is the personals site for you. Jim Tracy, publisher of Online Dating Magazine, discussed the site last week on MSNBC’s The Situation, where host Tucker Carlson snickered at the prospect of Trekkers finding romance online. (Like his orange bowtie is such a chick magnet.) Still, it’s not clear whether Trek Passions accommodates alternative lifestyles, like, say, Klingons who want to date Romulans. Guess that’s really the final frontier.
To Boldly Go... on a date
- 'Sex Box' to debut on WE tv in 2015
- Shonda Rhimes' Thursdays: New ABC promo
- 'Teen Wolf' costar in 'Agents of SHIELD' as...
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Julianne Hough joins 'DWTS' as fourth judge
- Frankie Valli to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'NCIS': New love interest for DiNozzo?
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'