B-listers displayed hidden talents on Dancing With the Stars and Skating With Celebrities, but how well can famous folk compete in the kitchen? Find out on the new Diddy-produced series Celebrity Cooking Showdown, in which top chefs like Wolfgang Puck will train stars for Iron Chef-type battles. The five-episode limited series debuts on NBC in April. Alas, no word on who the competiting celebrities will be (submit your casting suggestions below), but I hope one of them is Christopher Walken, who appeared on the Independent Film Channel’s Split Screen a few years ago and fired up a recipe called ”Exploding Shrimp.” As Emeril would say, ”Bam!”
Diddy: We invented the Mixmaster
- 'Captain America 2' No. 1 Friday: $9.6M
- Miley Cyrus postpones tour until August
- Bieber deport bid: White House says...
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out