B-listers displayed hidden talents on Dancing With the Stars and Skating With Celebrities, but how well can famous folk compete in the kitchen? Find out on the new Diddy-produced series Celebrity Cooking Showdown, in which top chefs like Wolfgang Puck will train stars for Iron Chef-type battles. The five-episode limited series debuts on NBC in April. Alas, no word on who the competiting celebrities will be (submit your casting suggestions below), but I hope one of them is Christopher Walken, who appeared on the Independent Film Channel’s Split Screen a few years ago and fired up a recipe called ”Exploding Shrimp.” As Emeril would say, ”Bam!”
Diddy: We invented the Mixmaster
- 'American Idol': Singer going home is...
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Isaiah Washington back
- Tony Goldwyn in TV movie as polygamist
- Miley calls out Katy Perry on kiss remark
- 'Archer' renewed for two more seasons
- Oscars: Academy on Batkid segment cut
- MTV Movie Awards: 2014 nominees are...
- 'How I Met Your Dad' casts 'Smash' alum