Kicking the tires and looking under the hood of Cars, USA Today offers a three-part package on the forthcoming Pixar feature, which races into theaters in June. There’s an article about the cartoon’s creation, a profile of Pixar-honcho-turned-Disney-animation-chief John Lasseter, and best of all, a slide show of 14 of the movie’s four-wheeled characters. Surely it’s the only movie you’re ever likely to see that includes performances by both Paul Newman (who says he’ll vouch for the film’s authenticity in the race car department) and Larry the Cable Guy. PopWatchers, start your engines.
First Look: 'Cars'
- 'American Sniper' is No. 1 again: $64.4M
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'