Kicking the tires and looking under the hood of Cars, USA Today offers a three-part package on the forthcoming Pixar feature, which races into theaters in June. There’s an article about the cartoon’s creation, a profile of Pixar-honcho-turned-Disney-animation-chief John Lasseter, and best of all, a slide show of 14 of the movie’s four-wheeled characters. Surely it’s the only movie you’re ever likely to see that includes performances by both Paul Newman (who says he’ll vouch for the film’s authenticity in the race car department) and Larry the Cable Guy. PopWatchers, start your engines.
First Look: 'Cars'
- 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules': $44M debut
- Sarah Palin debuts online news channel
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- Quentin Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' a go
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego