Kicking the tires and looking under the hood of Cars, USA Today offers a three-part package on the forthcoming Pixar feature, which races into theaters in June. There’s an article about the cartoon’s creation, a profile of Pixar-honcho-turned-Disney-animation-chief John Lasseter, and best of all, a slide show of 14 of the movie’s four-wheeled characters. Surely it’s the only movie you’re ever likely to see that includes performances by both Paul Newman (who says he’ll vouch for the film’s authenticity in the race car department) and Larry the Cable Guy. PopWatchers, start your engines.
First Look: 'Cars'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7