Kicking the tires and looking under the hood of Cars, USA Today offers a three-part package on the forthcoming Pixar feature, which races into theaters in June. There’s an article about the cartoon’s creation, a profile of Pixar-honcho-turned-Disney-animation-chief John Lasseter, and best of all, a slide show of 14 of the movie’s four-wheeled characters. Surely it’s the only movie you’re ever likely to see that includes performances by both Paul Newman (who says he’ll vouch for the film’s authenticity in the race car department) and Larry the Cable Guy. PopWatchers, start your engines.
First Look: 'Cars'
- Golden Globe noms: TV wild cards we'd love to see
- Golden Globes: We predict the movie nominees
- Most cringeworthy movie dialogue of '13: 'Top' 5
- 'Godzilla' returns: First trailer
- 'Mary Poppins': Karen Dotrice on being 'Jane Banks'
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Behind the scenes
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff on Tara haters
- 15 blasts from the past in '13: Winners/losers
Top 5 Most Read
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 'Mary Poppins' star talks 50th anniversary and 'Saving Mr. Banks'
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'New Year's Rockin' Eve': Ariana Grande, The Fray, Capital Cities, and Daughtry set to perform -- EXCLUSIVE