Kicking the tires and looking under the hood of Cars, USA Today offers a three-part package on the forthcoming Pixar feature, which races into theaters in June. There’s an article about the cartoon’s creation, a profile of Pixar-honcho-turned-Disney-animation-chief John Lasseter, and best of all, a slide show of 14 of the movie’s four-wheeled characters. Surely it’s the only movie you’re ever likely to see that includes performances by both Paul Newman (who says he’ll vouch for the film’s authenticity in the race car department) and Larry the Cable Guy. PopWatchers, start your engines.
First Look: 'Cars'
- 'Captain America 2' No. 1 Friday: $9.6M
- Miley Cyrus postpones tour until August
- Bieber deport bid: White House says...
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out