Which of the five Best Picture nominees do you think contains the most naughty words? I know, I couldn’t give a sh– either, but the Family Media Guide does, so they’ve chronicled the incidences of smoking, profanity, sexual content, and violence in Brokeback Mountain, Capote, Crash, Good Night, and Good Luck, and Munich.
Too much profanity in movies? F-- no!
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'