Which of the five Best Picture nominees do you think contains the most naughty words? I know, I couldn’t give a sh– either, but the Family Media Guide does, so they’ve chronicled the incidences of smoking, profanity, sexual content, and violence in Brokeback Mountain, Capote, Crash, Good Night, and Good Luck, and Munich.
Too much profanity in movies? F-- no!
- 'American Sniper' is No. 1 again: $64.4M
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'