Metafilter‘s got a link to Josh Hosler’s groovy website where you can find Billboard’s No. 1 song for every day from 1940 to the present. If I were exactly five years younger, the Emotions’ irresistible ”Best of My Love” would’ve topped the chart the day I was born, but alas, I had to settle for ”Alone Again (Naturally)” by Gilbert O’Sullivan as the soundtrack to my first day on the planet. What was America listening to the day you were born? Share the scoop with your fellow PopWatchers, por favor…
What song was No. 1 the day you were born?
- 'American Sniper' is No. 1 again: $64.4M
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'