Metafilter‘s got a link to Josh Hosler’s groovy website where you can find Billboard’s No. 1 song for every day from 1940 to the present. If I were exactly five years younger, the Emotions’ irresistible ”Best of My Love” would’ve topped the chart the day I was born, but alas, I had to settle for ”Alone Again (Naturally)” by Gilbert O’Sullivan as the soundtrack to my first day on the planet. What was America listening to the day you were born? Share the scoop with your fellow PopWatchers, por favor…
What song was No. 1 the day you were born?
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'