Metafilter‘s got a link to Josh Hosler’s groovy website where you can find Billboard’s No. 1 song for every day from 1940 to the present. If I were exactly five years younger, the Emotions’ irresistible ”Best of My Love” would’ve topped the chart the day I was born, but alas, I had to settle for ”Alone Again (Naturally)” by Gilbert O’Sullivan as the soundtrack to my first day on the planet. What was America listening to the day you were born? Share the scoop with your fellow PopWatchers, por favor…
What song was No. 1 the day you were born?
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role for Callum Keith Rennie
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' baroness, dies
- 'Mentalist': A (SPOILER!) for Lisbon?
- Channing Tatum in 'Jupiter Ascending': First trailer
- Britney's 'Chaotic' revisited: 5 cringeworthy clips
- 'Duck Dynasty' Xmas preview: 'Let's go get a hog!'
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- Sundance 2014 Premieres: What's playing
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Bob Barker returning to 'Price Is Right,' first promo
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Check out the sickening season 6 supertease and meet the queens -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- New 'Fifty Shades' pic shows Ana kissing Christian -- PHOTO
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier