I’m a sucker for a hyper-eyed canine. So needless to say, thanks to a link I found over on Margaret Cho’s groovy blog, I’ve wasted most of the afternoon transfixed by Pleix Films’ crazy-beautiful, techno-driven ”Birds.” That tooth-barin’ little poodle, it’s like he’s speaking to me. You’ve got to see him for yourself.
Apropos of Nothing: Website of the day
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk