I’m a sucker for a hyper-eyed canine. So needless to say, thanks to a link I found over on Margaret Cho’s groovy blog, I’ve wasted most of the afternoon transfixed by Pleix Films’ crazy-beautiful, techno-driven ”Birds.” That tooth-barin’ little poodle, it’s like he’s speaking to me. You’ve got to see him for yourself.
Apropos of Nothing: Website of the day
- Columbus Short accused of threat to wife
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'X-Men' director accused of sex abuse
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out
- AC/DC: Malcolm Young 'taking a break'
- Cannes Film Festival '14 lineup revealed
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic
- Channing Tatum + 'X-Men'? Gambit talk