I’m a sucker for a hyper-eyed canine. So needless to say, thanks to a link I found over on Margaret Cho’s groovy blog, I’ve wasted most of the afternoon transfixed by Pleix Films’ crazy-beautiful, techno-driven ”Birds.” That tooth-barin’ little poodle, it’s like he’s speaking to me. You’ve got to see him for yourself.
Apropos of Nothing: Website of the day
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks