For those who’ve been anxiously awaiting the release of Michael Winterbottom’s (24 Hour Party People) movie-within-a-movie, Tristram Shandy: A Cock & Bull Story (out today in limited release), you’ll really get a bang out of its crackpot website. Mirroring the film’s meta- plotline, TristramShandyMovie.com is a website about the creation of the film’s website, including a series of (real?) emails and voicemails that flew among the site’s production team. Check it out, you sick voyeurs.
'Tristram Shandy': Where's the website?
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- Jeff Probst on 'Survivor' two-season renewal
- Golden Globes: 'Comedy' category becoming a joke
- 'Survivor' exit Q&A: Katie's rocky road
- Golden Globes noms: Who's up/down for Oscars?
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- Chiwetel Ejiofor on Globes-trotting '12 Years' team
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- '12 Years a Slave' and 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globe nominees
- Golden Globes nominations shocking TV snubs
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand