So everybody at PopWatch HQ was watching a sheepish James Frey on Oprah yesterday, and we got this crazy idea for a new series, My Name Is James, in which the disgraced memoirist (left) makes a list of all the lies and inaccuracies in his best-selling A Million Little Pieces, then sets out one by one to make ‘em true — à la Jason Lee’s repenting Earl (right). Tentative title for the pilot episode: ”The One Where Our Protagonist Gets a Root Canal Without Novocaine!”
James Frey: From tarnished writer to TV star?
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15