After more than 25 years on the scene, U2 have discovered hip-hop. So says Bono, in an interview with the Associated Press, in which he cops to being a Kanye West fan and says there may be some hip-hop flava on the next U2 album. Even if not, he says, the next disc will have to be experimental and exploratory because otherwise, why bother. ”We don’t need the cash,” he helpfully points out. The singer also says he’s too lazy to record a solo album, and that his bandmates still grumble that he spends so much time ”hanging out with really uncool politicians.” Yeah, dude, but all the politicians who hang out with you become cool by proxy — that’s why they hang out with you, isn’t it?
Yo! U2 raps!
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': Take a peek at dress rehearsal -- PHOTOS
- 'Glee': Watch Rachel, Kurt, and Santana sing with a hot shirtless Santa --…
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers