It’s not exactly a fresh insight to point out (or snicker at) the homoerotic subtext behind the testosterone of Top Gun (Quentin Tarantino did it best in his hilarious deconstruction of the film in a monologue from 1994′s Sleep With Me), but this faux trailer for Top Gun 2: Brokeback Squadron makes the joke come alive visually. Besides, Brokeback Mountain jokes are trendy!
Jan 26 2006 04:03 PM ET
The inevitable 'Brokeback'/'Top Gun' spoof
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!