It’s not exactly a fresh insight to point out (or snicker at) the homoerotic subtext behind the testosterone of Top Gun (Quentin Tarantino did it best in his hilarious deconstruction of the film in a monologue from 1994’s Sleep With Me), but this faux trailer for Top Gun 2: Brokeback Squadron makes the joke come alive visually. Besides, Brokeback Mountain jokes are trendy!
The inevitable 'Brokeback'/'Top Gun' spoof
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat