It’s not exactly a fresh insight to point out (or snicker at) the homoerotic subtext behind the testosterone of Top Gun (Quentin Tarantino did it best in his hilarious deconstruction of the film in a monologue from 1994’s Sleep With Me), but this faux trailer for Top Gun 2: Brokeback Squadron makes the joke come alive visually. Besides, Brokeback Mountain jokes are trendy!
The inevitable 'Brokeback'/'Top Gun' spoof
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks