The readers have spoken. You wanted a Veronica Mars TV Watch; you’re getting a Veronica Mars TV Watch. [UPDATE: You've gotten a Veronica Mars TV Watch. Read it here.] Check back tomorrow morning, when we’ll dissect tonight’s Xena-riffic episode of the teen sleuth saga — yep, Lucy Lawless is guest starring as a hard-ass FBI agent who makes trouble for our heroine, though maybe not as much trouble as feckless beau Duncan.
Jan 25 2006 10:03 PM ET
New TV Watch: 'Veronica Mars'
- Seth MacFarlane won't host '14 Oscars
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- 'Game of Thrones,' 'Mad Men': TV recaps
- 'Star Wars': New animation in fall '14
- 'SNL': New clue Jason Sudeikis to exit?
- 'Kinky Boots': Hear cast album!
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards' best dressed?