Eastern Conference Champions sound like the bastard child of Radiohead and The Jesus Lizard — and who wouldn’t want to hear that? "Nice Clean Shirt" is the first single off their Southern Collection EP (in stores March 3). Sample the sleazy, sloppy music being kicked out by this indie trio.
Download This: Eastern Conference Champions
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'