Is it too early to be nostalgic for 2002? We’ll see this fall when American Idol goes into syndication. For those who find one winter season of Idol a year isn’t enough, American Idol Rewind will debut in September. Rewind will revisit earlier seasons, but with episodes that Idol‘s producers say have been both ”streamlined” and ”enhanced” with previously unseen footage and backstage trivia. Could be interesting — maybe we’ll all look back and say: ”We knew it all along” (Kelly Clarkson) or ”What were we thinking?” (Justin Guarini).
Jan 20 2006 02:43 PM ET
Relive the glory days of 'American Idol'
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?