Move over, Heath, Felicity, Reese, and Joaquin. Doing some last-minute Oscar campaigning before tomorrow’s deadline for Academy members to turn in their nomination ballots, USA Today lists 20 worthwhile performers whose great work in 2005 shouldn’t be overlooked. Interestingly, there’s no overlap with EW’s own list of Oscar longshots, which only goes to show how much good work there was this year. Still, is there anyone USA Today or EW failed to mention? Tell us now, in case any Academy members are checking in with PopWatch before they drop off their ballots.
Oscar Watch: Don't forget these performances!
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- Sting to join Broadway cast of 'Last Ship'
- Chris Colfer: More Land of Stories books
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role