Move over, Heath, Felicity, Reese, and Joaquin. Doing some last-minute Oscar campaigning before tomorrow’s deadline for Academy members to turn in their nomination ballots, USA Today lists 20 worthwhile performers whose great work in 2005 shouldn’t be overlooked. Interestingly, there’s no overlap with EW’s own list of Oscar longshots, which only goes to show how much good work there was this year. Still, is there anyone USA Today or EW failed to mention? Tell us now, in case any Academy members are checking in with PopWatch before they drop off their ballots.
Oscar Watch: Don't forget these performances!
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast