It’s hard to believe a teen as brainy as sleuth Veronica Mars lives on the same planet as the clique from Laguna Beach, but that show’s breakout star Kristin Cavallari (left) will be guest-starring on a sweeps-month episode of Veronica Mars on Feb. 15. She’ll play a closeted lesbian cheerleader who turns to Veronica (Kristen Bell) to thwart an Internet blackmailer who threatens to out her, along with the rest of Neptune High’s closeted students. (The Futon Critic has posted a press release detailing all of UPN’s sweeps-month programming; scroll down to read about the meeting of the Kristens.)
Jan 19 2006 09:33 PM ET
Veronica Mars meets 'Laguna Beach"s Kristin
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review