sadistic, enabling debilitating scary-addictive super-fun online game called Peerflix Paparazzi. The objective is to snap pictures of socialite Nikki Sheraton (while avoiding her sister Paris), singer Jackson Michaels, and, well, I’m not sure who else because I haven’t made it past Round 2. Argh! Enjoy it at your own risk, PopWatchers, because you might end up like me, with a case of the mean sweats missing all your afternoon deadlines descending down the shame spiral.
Procrastinate at work with the stars!
- Blythe Danner joins NBC's 'The Slap'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' for Hamm, Wiig
- 'Harry Potter' arrives on Oyster ebook service
- 'Agent Carter' ratings drop again
- Domino's slams 'Fifty Shades'-style ad leak
- Depp a no-show? Blame feisty chupacabra
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Ghostbusters' reboot set for July 22, 2016
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge