sadistic, enabling debilitating scary-addictive super-fun online game called Peerflix Paparazzi. The objective is to snap pictures of socialite Nikki Sheraton (while avoiding her sister Paris), singer Jackson Michaels, and, well, I’m not sure who else because I haven’t made it past Round 2. Argh! Enjoy it at your own risk, PopWatchers, because you might end up like me, with a case of the mean sweats missing all your afternoon deadlines descending down the shame spiral.
Procrastinate at work with the stars!
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'