sadistic, enabling debilitating scary-addictive super-fun online game called Peerflix Paparazzi. The objective is to snap pictures of socialite Nikki Sheraton (while avoiding her sister Paris), singer Jackson Michaels, and, well, I’m not sure who else because I haven’t made it past Round 2. Argh! Enjoy it at your own risk, PopWatchers, because you might end up like me, with a case of the mean sweats missing all your afternoon deadlines descending down the shame spiral.
Procrastinate at work with the stars!
- 'If I Stay' is No. 1 on Friday: $6.8M
- 'Wizard of Oz' series nixed at NBC
- 'Schoolhouse Rock' special coming to ABC
- 'Sleepy Hollow' to stream at Hulu Plus
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- 'Hateful Eight': Know them by name
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie