What are the odds that this holiday movie season we’d have not one but two remakes in which a sleazy impresario, a leggy blond ingenue, and a lovestruck dweeb unite to turn a spectacle of 1930s savagery into an unexpected Broadway sensation? I’m just sayin’.
Double Vision: 'King Kong' and 'The Producers.'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7