What are the odds that this holiday movie season we’d have not one but two remakes in which a sleazy impresario, a leggy blond ingenue, and a lovestruck dweeb unite to turn a spectacle of 1930s savagery into an unexpected Broadway sensation? I’m just sayin’.
Dec 19 2005 11:26 PM ET
Double Vision: 'King Kong' and 'The Producers.'
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'