What are the odds that this holiday movie season we’d have not one but two remakes in which a sleazy impresario, a leggy blond ingenue, and a lovestruck dweeb unite to turn a spectacle of 1930s savagery into an unexpected Broadway sensation? I’m just sayin’.
Double Vision: 'King Kong' and 'The Producers.'
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date deals with '11 warrant
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons