What are the odds that this holiday movie season we’d have not one but two remakes in which a sleazy impresario, a leggy blond ingenue, and a lovestruck dweeb unite to turn a spectacle of 1930s savagery into an unexpected Broadway sensation? I’m just sayin’.
Double Vision: 'King Kong' and 'The Producers.'
- Columbus Short accused of threat to wife
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'X-Men' director accused of sex abuse
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out
- AC/DC: Malcolm Young 'taking a break'
- Cannes Film Festival '14 lineup revealed
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic
- Channing Tatum + 'X-Men'? Gambit talk