Oops! Kudos to the pranksters who punk’d us and other entertainment news sites who linked to a supposed trove of new Paris Hilton recordings on MySpace.com. According to MTV News (which also fell for the hoax), only one song was real; the rest were fakes. Sorry, scoffers, but you’ll have to find some other reason to sneer at La Hilton.
Paris Hilton's music: We got punk'd
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?