It’s not every day you’ll see Elizabeth Taylor, Will Smith, Elton John, and Nelson Mandela teaming up on a single project, but Dec. 1, of course, isn’t just any day — it’s World AIDS Day. And that’s why the aforementioned quartet, along with Sharon Stone, Tom Hanks, Rosie O’Donnell, Whoopi Goldberg, Alicia Keys, Ashley Judd, and prominent AIDS activists and doctors, are all appearing in a new ad campaign from designer Kenneth Cole to raise awareness of the global epidemic. Cole says he hopes the campaign helps remove some of the stigma surrounding the disease that still keeps people from getting tested and treated, and with an attention-grabbing Web site and tagline ”We all have AIDS,” PopWatch sincerely hopes they succeed.
Celebs unite for World AIDS Day
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?
- Finn Wittrock joins 'AHS: Freak Show'
- Mayim Bialik to host 'Candid Camera'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi