It’s not every day you’ll see Elizabeth Taylor, Will Smith, Elton John, and Nelson Mandela teaming up on a single project, but Dec. 1, of course, isn’t just any day — it’s World AIDS Day. And that’s why the aforementioned quartet, along with Sharon Stone, Tom Hanks, Rosie O’Donnell, Whoopi Goldberg, Alicia Keys, Ashley Judd, and prominent AIDS activists and doctors, are all appearing in a new ad campaign from designer Kenneth Cole to raise awareness of the global epidemic. Cole says he hopes the campaign helps remove some of the stigma surrounding the disease that still keeps people from getting tested and treated, and with an attention-grabbing Web site and tagline ”We all have AIDS,” PopWatch sincerely hopes they succeed.
Dec 1 2005 07:52 PM ET
Celebs unite for World AIDS Day
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?