Author Beverly Cleary has struck a deal with Fox 2000 allowing them to produce a film centering on her popular children’s book character Ramona Quimby, according to Variety. (BTW, did you realize that kid is 50?) This news got me thinking, what other favorites from our collective childhoods deserve the big-screen treatment?
Nov 30 2005 04:31 PM ET
Which children's book should be a movie?
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- Edward Furlong charged with assault in L.A.
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer