With all the romance reality shows out there, it’s hard to keep track of the marital status of every Outback Jack and Joe Millionaire. But here at PopWatch we’re determined to keep you in the know. Remember that guilty pleasure Paradise Hotel, where good-looking contestants had to hook up — or else? Yeah? Well, remember Dave Kerpen, the guy uncharitably dubbed "Man Boobs" after he removed his shirt? Well, today he’s all growed up and headed down the aisle. Or rather around the bases. Kerpen and his fiancée, Carrie Fisher (no, not Princess Leia) will tie the knot in July on the field immediately following the Brooklyn Cyclones game. Well-wishers may apparently just buy a ticket for the game, or if you have a Bar Mitzvah at Giants Stadium that day, please, the least you can do is send them a fondue set off the registry.
Love and man boobs: 'Paradise Hotel"s Dave
- 'Agent Carter': Shea Whigham in key role
- Stephen King's '11/22/63' as Hulu miniseries
- Kris Jenner files for divorce
- 'Madam Secretary': Big debut in older demo
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance's tease
- N.Y. Times public editor vs. article on Rhimes
- 'South Park' takes aim at 'Redskins' debate
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS