Spontaneous dance outbursts rarely happen, butbe prepared to be thrown out of your chair when you hear mewithoutYou‘s"January 1979" (think a more melodic Pixies). The driving drum beat, chunky guitars andaddictive refrain of "I will be your servant" are obvious causes forcelebration. Check out lead singer AaronWeiss flailing about like an ’80s teen diva in the video to see how entrancedyou can really get.
Nov 23 2005 08:34 PM ET
Download This: mewithoutYou
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 409
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 349
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 504