Gilmore Girls will undoubtedly be back for the 2006-2007 season, but its two most important players may not be along for the ride. Nope, Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham (left) aren’t pulling a David Caruso, but rather, it’s series masterminds Amy Sherman-Palladino and husband Dan Palladino who may be moving on to another project. The couple revealed to Entertainment Weekly’s Whitney Pastorek that The WB has agreed to a six-episode commitment for a Manhattan-set Tracy & Hepburn-esque series, but declined to tell her if they’d continue playing for Team Gilmore, too. Read more about it in the new issue, out Friday.
EW Exclusive: A new show from the 'Gilmore Girls' team
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)