Gilmore Girls will undoubtedly be back for the 2006-2007 season, but its two most important players may not be along for the ride. Nope, Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham (left) aren’t pulling a David Caruso, but rather, it’s series masterminds Amy Sherman-Palladino and husband Dan Palladino who may be moving on to another project. The couple revealed to Entertainment Weekly’s Whitney Pastorek that The WB has agreed to a six-episode commitment for a Manhattan-set Tracy & Hepburn-esque series, but declined to tell her if they’d continue playing for Team Gilmore, too. Read more about it in the new issue, out Friday.
EW Exclusive: A new show from the 'Gilmore Girls' team
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'