Gilmore Girls will undoubtedly be back for the 2006-2007 season, but its two most important players may not be along for the ride. Nope, Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham (left) aren’t pulling a David Caruso, but rather, it’s series masterminds Amy Sherman-Palladino and husband Dan Palladino who may be moving on to another project. The couple revealed to Entertainment Weekly’s Whitney Pastorek that The WB has agreed to a six-episode commitment for a Manhattan-set Tracy & Hepburn-esque series, but declined to tell her if they’d continue playing for Team Gilmore, too. Read more about it in the new issue, out Friday.
EW Exclusive: A new show from the 'Gilmore Girls' team
- Grammys 2014 nominees are...
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
- Music on TV: What was THAT song?
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- Vin Diesel recalls his conversation with Paul Walker's mom
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian