Gilmore Girls will undoubtedly be back for the 2006-2007 season, but its two most important players may not be along for the ride. Nope, Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham (left) aren’t pulling a David Caruso, but rather, it’s series masterminds Amy Sherman-Palladino and husband Dan Palladino who may be moving on to another project. The couple revealed to Entertainment Weekly’s Whitney Pastorek that The WB has agreed to a six-episode commitment for a Manhattan-set Tracy & Hepburn-esque series, but declined to tell her if they’d continue playing for Team Gilmore, too. Read more about it in the new issue, out Friday.
EW Exclusive: A new show from the 'Gilmore Girls' team
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Mag Award guests talk 'The Interview'
- People Magazine Awards: What stars wore
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- Sony quickly pulls YouTube 'Interview' trailer
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks