Gilmore Girls will undoubtedly be back for the 2006-2007 season, but its two most important players may not be along for the ride. Nope, Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham (left) aren’t pulling a David Caruso, but rather, it’s series masterminds Amy Sherman-Palladino and husband Dan Palladino who may be moving on to another project. The couple revealed to Entertainment Weekly’s Whitney Pastorek that The WB has agreed to a six-episode commitment for a Manhattan-set Tracy & Hepburn-esque series, but declined to tell her if they’d continue playing for Team Gilmore, too. Read more about it in the new issue, out Friday.
EW Exclusive: A new show from the 'Gilmore Girls' team
- 'American Idol' singer going home is...
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, author, dies at 87
- Bryan Singer's accuser: I reported abuse
- Miley Cyrus tweets about her health
- Columbus Short accused of threat to wife
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic