Gilmore Girls will undoubtedly be back for the 2006-2007 season, but its two most important players may not be along for the ride. Nope, Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham (left) aren’t pulling a David Caruso, but rather, it’s series masterminds Amy Sherman-Palladino and husband Dan Palladino who may be moving on to another project. The couple revealed to Entertainment Weekly’s Whitney Pastorek that The WB has agreed to a six-episode commitment for a Manhattan-set Tracy & Hepburn-esque series, but declined to tell her if they’d continue playing for Team Gilmore, too. Read more about it in the new issue, out Friday.
EW Exclusive: A new show from the 'Gilmore Girls' team
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- Elisabeth Moss: Shirtless/revealing talk
- Zac Efron open to 'H.S. Musical' return
- 'Bachelor' fans versed in divorce: Study
- '300' sequel is No. 1 movie: $45M
- '12 Years' writer on Oscar speech buzz
- MTV Generation Award to Mark Wahlberg
- Fox renews 'Mindy,' 'New Girl,' 2 more