Gilmore Girls will undoubtedly be back for the 2006-2007 season, but its two most important players may not be along for the ride. Nope, Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham (left) aren’t pulling a David Caruso, but rather, it’s series masterminds Amy Sherman-Palladino and husband Dan Palladino who may be moving on to another project. The couple revealed to Entertainment Weekly’s Whitney Pastorek that The WB has agreed to a six-episode commitment for a Manhattan-set Tracy & Hepburn-esque series, but declined to tell her if they’d continue playing for Team Gilmore, too. Read more about it in the new issue, out Friday.
Nov 22 2005 09:40 PM ET
EW Exclusive: A new show from the 'Gilmore Girls' team
- 'Dancing With the Stars' champs are...
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale
- Microsoft debuts next-gen Xbox One