Gilmore Girls will undoubtedly be back for the 2006-2007 season, but its two most important players may not be along for the ride. Nope, Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham (left) aren’t pulling a David Caruso, but rather, it’s series masterminds Amy Sherman-Palladino and husband Dan Palladino who may be moving on to another project. The couple revealed to Entertainment Weekly’s Whitney Pastorek that The WB has agreed to a six-episode commitment for a Manhattan-set Tracy & Hepburn-esque series, but declined to tell her if they’d continue playing for Team Gilmore, too. Read more about it in the new issue, out Friday.
EW Exclusive: A new show from the 'Gilmore Girls' team
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- Lucy Lawless' first 'Agents of SHIELD' photo
- Emmys 2014: And the winners are...
- Chloe Grace Moretz: Piracy KO'd 'Kick-Ass 3'
- Sarah Paulson talks two-headed 'AHS' role
- Donald Glover voice of cartoon Spider-Man
- 'Flash' poster art contains Easter eggs
- Sara Bareilles' 'Smile' for Emmy In Memoriam
- 'Chicago P.D.': Markie Post as Lindsay's mom
- 'Gone Girl' teaser: 'I'm the guy to save you...'