Gilmore Girls will undoubtedly be back for the 2006-2007 season, but its two most important players may not be along for the ride. Nope, Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham (left) aren’t pulling a David Caruso, but rather, it’s series masterminds Amy Sherman-Palladino and husband Dan Palladino who may be moving on to another project. The couple revealed to Entertainment Weekly’s Whitney Pastorek that The WB has agreed to a six-episode commitment for a Manhattan-set Tracy & Hepburn-esque series, but declined to tell her if they’d continue playing for Team Gilmore, too. Read more about it in the new issue, out Friday.
EW Exclusive: A new show from the 'Gilmore Girls' team
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- 'Orange,' 'Downton' casts win SAG Awards
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe 2015
- 'X-Men' TV series? Fox in early stage talks
- Kaya Scodelario + 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5'
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film