Gilmore Girls will undoubtedly be back for the 2006-2007 season, but its two most important players may not be along for the ride. Nope, Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham (left) aren’t pulling a David Caruso, but rather, it’s series masterminds Amy Sherman-Palladino and husband Dan Palladino who may be moving on to another project. The couple revealed to Entertainment Weekly’s Whitney Pastorek that The WB has agreed to a six-episode commitment for a Manhattan-set Tracy & Hepburn-esque series, but declined to tell her if they’d continue playing for Team Gilmore, too. Read more about it in the new issue, out Friday.
EW Exclusive: A new show from the 'Gilmore Girls' team
- 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules': $44M debut
- Quentin Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' a go
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Gotham' trailer: 'There will be light'
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'AHS: Freak Show': Official cast list
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego