Gilmore Girls will undoubtedly be back for the 2006-2007 season, but its two most important players may not be along for the ride. Nope, Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham (left) aren’t pulling a David Caruso, but rather, it’s series masterminds Amy Sherman-Palladino and husband Dan Palladino who may be moving on to another project. The couple revealed to Entertainment Weekly’s Whitney Pastorek that The WB has agreed to a six-episode commitment for a Manhattan-set Tracy & Hepburn-esque series, but declined to tell her if they’d continue playing for Team Gilmore, too. Read more about it in the new issue, out Friday.
EW Exclusive: A new show from the 'Gilmore Girls' team
- Oscar de la Renta, designer, dies at 82
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch today
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?
- 'Arrow' casts Vinnie Jones as villain Brick