The gruff Mark Lanegan (formerly of Queens of the Stone Age) and the angelic Isobel Campbell (formerly of Belle &Sebastian) come together for a chilling cover of one of Hank Williams‘ most famous tunes. While their full-length duet disc, Ballad of the Broken Seas, won’t be out until spring 2006, you can check out their version of "Ramblin’ Man"now.
Download This: Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan
- Columbus Short accused of threat to wife
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'X-Men' director accused of sex abuse
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out
- AC/DC: Malcolm Young 'taking a break'
- Cannes Film Festival '14 lineup revealed
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic
- Channing Tatum + 'X-Men'? Gambit talk