A Desperate Housewives spokesperson says Page Kennedy was fired for ”improper conduct.” He says the show was ”[going] in a new direction.” (Um, okay.) Either way, how long do you give Kennedy, who has been replaced by Nashawn Kearse, before he makes a round of tearful interviews on morning TV? And while we’re on the subject, are you feeling the whole Applewhite family subplot in the first place?
Nov 16 2005 09:34 PM ET
The 'Housewives' basement guy speaks!
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!