A Desperate Housewives spokesperson says Page Kennedy was fired for ”improper conduct.” He says the show was ”[going] in a new direction.” (Um, okay.) Either way, how long do you give Kennedy, who has been replaced by Nashawn Kearse, before he makes a round of tearful interviews on morning TV? And while we’re on the subject, are you feeling the whole Applewhite family subplot in the first place?
The 'Housewives' basement guy speaks!
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list