Underworld, a band best known for "BornSlippy" (a.k.a. that slammin’ techno song they play at the end of Trainspotting), are back after a two-year hiatus. Their new release, lovely broken thing,is a 26-minute explosion of electronic beats, sounds, and conversationsthat’s only available as a download. Don’t let that prevent you from checking outthe hypnotic voices on the first track "JAL to Tokyo."
Download This: Underworld
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig for Jenny Slate
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Blacklist' gig for Krysten Ritter
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- Paramount apology for 'TMNT' 9/11 poster
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...