Underworld, a band best known for "BornSlippy" (a.k.a. that slammin’ techno song they play at the end of Trainspotting), are back after a two-year hiatus. Their new release, lovely broken thing,is a 26-minute explosion of electronic beats, sounds, and conversationsthat’s only available as a download. Don’t let that prevent you from checking outthe hypnotic voices on the first track "JAL to Tokyo."
Nov 16 2005 09:49 PM ET
Download This: Underworld
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...