Underworld, a band best known for "BornSlippy" (a.k.a. that slammin’ techno song they play at the end of Trainspotting), are back after a two-year hiatus. Their new release, lovely broken thing,is a 26-minute explosion of electronic beats, sounds, and conversationsthat’s only available as a download. Don’t let that prevent you from checking outthe hypnotic voices on the first track "JAL to Tokyo."
Download This: Underworld
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks