Underworld, a band best known for "BornSlippy" (a.k.a. that slammin’ techno song they play at the end of Trainspotting), are back after a two-year hiatus. Their new release, lovely broken thing,is a 26-minute explosion of electronic beats, sounds, and conversationsthat’s only available as a download. Don’t let that prevent you from checking outthe hypnotic voices on the first track "JAL to Tokyo."
Download This: Underworld
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'