Underworld, a band best known for "BornSlippy" (a.k.a. that slammin’ techno song they play at the end of Trainspotting), are back after a two-year hiatus. Their new release, lovely broken thing,is a 26-minute explosion of electronic beats, sounds, and conversationsthat’s only available as a download. Don’t let that prevent you from checking outthe hypnotic voices on the first track "JAL to Tokyo."
Download This: Underworld
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- Sting to join Broadway cast of 'Last Ship'
- Chris Colfer: More Land of Stories books
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role