Underworld, a band best known for "BornSlippy" (a.k.a. that slammin’ techno song they play at the end of Trainspotting), are back after a two-year hiatus. Their new release, lovely broken thing,is a 26-minute explosion of electronic beats, sounds, and conversationsthat’s only available as a download. Don’t let that prevent you from checking outthe hypnotic voices on the first track "JAL to Tokyo."
Download This: Underworld
- 'Togetherness' renewed by HBO for season 2
- Apple Watch expected to ship in April
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- Blink-182: Tom DeLonge's 'been exposed'
- Neil Patrick Harris to visit 'Actors Studio'
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song