Blogger Mike Vicic of trivialTV sends us this great time-wasting toy: Name any date from 1983 to the present, and it’ll tell you what shows were on network TV that night, including episode titles and whether they were first runs or repeats. Try it.
Time Waster of the Week: TrivialTV
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...