Blogger Mike Vicic of trivialTV sends us this great time-wasting toy: Name any date from 1983 to the present, and it’ll tell you what shows were on network TV that night, including episode titles and whether they were first runs or repeats. Try it.
Time Waster of the Week: TrivialTV
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron