Department store Nordstrom is getting big-name DJs to remix ’80s hits — how random is that? First up, Fatboy Slim slices up The Go-Go’s "Our Lips areSealed" to great effect. Video director Olivier Gondry (Eternal Sunshine director Michel’s brother) recuts the original music video, interspersing shots of a flirty Belinda Carlisle and future Surreal Lifer Jane Wiedlin in a cute green dress with cheesy footage of modern-day Go-Go wannabes wearing the latest Nordstrom styles. Well, the remix is kind of cool anyway.
Download This: The Go-Go's
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7