Department store Nordstrom is getting big-name DJs to remix ’80s hits — how random is that? First up, Fatboy Slim slices up The Go-Go’s "Our Lips areSealed" to great effect. Video director Olivier Gondry (Eternal Sunshine director Michel’s brother) recuts the original music video, interspersing shots of a flirty Belinda Carlisle and future Surreal Lifer Jane Wiedlin in a cute green dress with cheesy footage of modern-day Go-Go wannabes wearing the latest Nordstrom styles. Well, the remix is kind of cool anyway.
Download This: The Go-Go's
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Michelle Obama to visit 'Nashville'
- 'Scandal': Highest-rated season finale
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out