Department store Nordstrom is getting big-name DJs to remix ’80s hits — how random is that? First up, Fatboy Slim slices up The Go-Go’s "Our Lips areSealed" to great effect. Video director Olivier Gondry (Eternal Sunshine director Michel’s brother) recuts the original music video, interspersing shots of a flirty Belinda Carlisle and future Surreal Lifer Jane Wiedlin in a cute green dress with cheesy footage of modern-day Go-Go wannabes wearing the latest Nordstrom styles. Well, the remix is kind of cool anyway.
Download This: The Go-Go's
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date deals with '11 warrant
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons