Department store Nordstrom is getting big-name DJs to remix ’80s hits — how random is that? First up, Fatboy Slim slices up The Go-Go’s "Our Lips areSealed" to great effect. Video director Olivier Gondry (Eternal Sunshine director Michel’s brother) recuts the original music video, interspersing shots of a flirty Belinda Carlisle and future Surreal Lifer Jane Wiedlin in a cute green dress with cheesy footage of modern-day Go-Go wannabes wearing the latest Nordstrom styles. Well, the remix is kind of cool anyway.
Nov 11 2005 10:20 PM ET
Download This: The Go-Go's
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?