Don’t make fun of We Are Wolves. Sure, they’rereally arty and have that weird name, but they’ve refined a fuzzed-out electronic dance punk sound that is perfect forthose ’80s parties that have become all the rage. ”La Nature” is just the beginning of theirworld domination.
Download This: We Are Wolves
- 'Mentalist' being shopped outside CBS
- Bryan Singer: Abuse claim 'vicious, false'
- Miley Cyrus released from hospital
- 'Hobbit 3' now 'Battle of the Five Armies'
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- One Direction 'You and I' vid: A rip-off?
- Avril Lavigne: 'Hello Kitty' not racist
- 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3'?