Don’t make fun of We Are Wolves. Sure, they’rereally arty and have that weird name, but they’ve refined a fuzzed-out electronic dance punk sound that is perfect forthose ’80s parties that have become all the rage. ”La Nature” is just the beginning of theirworld domination.
Download This: We Are Wolves
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'
- NBC orders ex-sniper pilot from 'Blacklist'-ers