Like its siblings MTV and VH1, Comedy Central has a new broadband section of its website to serve up a helping of steaming, streaming video clips. Called The MotherLoad, it contains large excerpts from The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, older CC stuff (Chappelle’s Show, the Pam Anderson roast), stand-up clips (more Dane Cook), and other odds and ends. They’re going to add 50 to 80 new clips a week to the archive. Which means you’ll never run out of ways to procrastinate at the office. Just trying to do our part!
Comedy Central's website unveils new broadband options
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast