Like its siblings MTV and VH1, Comedy Central has a new broadband section of its website to serve up a helping of steaming, streaming video clips. Called The MotherLoad, it contains large excerpts from The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, older CC stuff (Chappelle’s Show, the Pam Anderson roast), stand-up clips (more Dane Cook), and other odds and ends. They’re going to add 50 to 80 new clips a week to the archive. Which means you’ll never run out of ways to procrastinate at the office. Just trying to do our part!
Nov 2 2005 03:12 PM ET
Comedy Central's website unveils new broadband options
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 409
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 349
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 504