Like its siblings MTV and VH1, Comedy Central has a new broadband section of its website to serve up a helping of steaming, streaming video clips. Called The MotherLoad, it contains large excerpts from The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, older CC stuff (Chappelle’s Show, the Pam Anderson roast), stand-up clips (more Dane Cook), and other odds and ends. They’re going to add 50 to 80 new clips a week to the archive. Which means you’ll never run out of ways to procrastinate at the office. Just trying to do our part!
Comedy Central's website unveils new broadband options
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks