Like its siblings MTV and VH1, Comedy Central has a new broadband section of its website to serve up a helping of steaming, streaming video clips. Called The MotherLoad, it contains large excerpts from The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, older CC stuff (Chappelle’s Show, the Pam Anderson roast), stand-up clips (more Dane Cook), and other odds and ends. They’re going to add 50 to 80 new clips a week to the archive. Which means you’ll never run out of ways to procrastinate at the office. Just trying to do our part!
Comedy Central's website unveils new broadband options
- Oscar de la Renta, designer, dies at 82
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch today
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?
- 'Arrow' casts Vinnie Jones as villain Brick