Like its siblings MTV and VH1, Comedy Central has a new broadband section of its website to serve up a helping of steaming, streaming video clips. Called The MotherLoad, it contains large excerpts from The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, older CC stuff (Chappelle’s Show, the Pam Anderson roast), stand-up clips (more Dane Cook), and other odds and ends. They’re going to add 50 to 80 new clips a week to the archive. Which means you’ll never run out of ways to procrastinate at the office. Just trying to do our part!
Comedy Central's website unveils new broadband options
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'