Like its siblings MTV and VH1, Comedy Central has a new broadband section of its website to serve up a helping of steaming, streaming video clips. Called The MotherLoad, it contains large excerpts from The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, older CC stuff (Chappelle’s Show, the Pam Anderson roast), stand-up clips (more Dane Cook), and other odds and ends. They’re going to add 50 to 80 new clips a week to the archive. Which means you’ll never run out of ways to procrastinate at the office. Just trying to do our part!
Comedy Central's website unveils new broadband options
- 'No Good Deed' No. 1 at box office: $24.5M
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Amy Winehouse statue unveiled in London
- Cecily Strong on 'SNL' shift: 'genuinely happy'
- U2's 'free' album cost Apple $100M: Reports
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident
- 'Faking It' panel: Why Lauren's popping pills
- 'White Collar' return moved up to Nov. 6
- 'Grimm' unveils quartet of new Wesen
- 'Frozen'-themed ride eyed at Disney World