You might have to wait a bit longer for your next helping of fava beans and Chianti. The fourth Hannibal Lecter novel has been delayed from this fall until at least next spring. While these kind of hold-ups happen often with potential blockbuster books, the weird thing is that a film version of Behind the Mask, a prequel that shows a young Hannibal Lecter in his 20s in Lithuania, starts filming in Eastern Europe Oct. 10, with a screenplay based on the book that has yet to be completed. Both versions of Behind the Mask are being written by Thomas Harris, author of Red Dragon, The Silence of the Lambs, and Hannibal.
New Hannibal prequel delayed
- Oscar de la Renta, designer, dies at 82
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- Michael C. Hall's 'Hedwig' solid at box office
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch today
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?