You might have to wait a bit longer for your next helping of fava beans and Chianti. The fourth Hannibal Lecter novel has been delayed from this fall until at least next spring. While these kind of hold-ups happen often with potential blockbuster books, the weird thing is that a film version of Behind the Mask, a prequel that shows a young Hannibal Lecter in his 20s in Lithuania, starts filming in Eastern Europe Oct. 10, with a screenplay based on the book that has yet to be completed. Both versions of Behind the Mask are being written by Thomas Harris, author of Red Dragon, The Silence of the Lambs, and Hannibal.
New Hannibal prequel delayed
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' gig for Adrianne Palicki
- 'Outlander' ratings steady; 'Leftovers' rises
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- 'Arrow' casts Matt Ward as villain Komodo
- Benedict Cumberbatch in WB's 'Jungle Book'
- Richard Branson to visit 'The Simpsons'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting for Belle's mom
- 'Arrow' retitles Felicity-centric episode
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in