Jim Carrey is reteaming with Batman Forever director Joel Schumacher for a drama called The Number 23. No, it’s not a Michael Jordan biopic; it’s about a man obsessed with a book that seems to predict his own murder, a book that has the number 23 running through its plot. Hmm, riddle me this, Riddler: where else have we seen Jim Carrey play a guy who comes to realize that someone has been chronicling his life, someone who may not have his best interests at heart?
Deals: Jim Carrey's number is up
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd
- Nick Jonas + Ryan Murphy's 'Scream Queens'
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- 'Mission: Impossible 5' moves to July 31
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- Tom DeLonge: 'I'm not leaving Blink-182'
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Melissa Rivers sues Joan Rivers' docs, clinic
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- 'X-Men' TV series? Fox in early stage talks