Jim Carrey is reteaming with Batman Forever director Joel Schumacher for a drama called The Number 23. No, it’s not a Michael Jordan biopic; it’s about a man obsessed with a book that seems to predict his own murder, a book that has the number 23 running through its plot. Hmm, riddle me this, Riddler: where else have we seen Jim Carrey play a guy who comes to realize that someone has been chronicling his life, someone who may not have his best interests at heart?
Deals: Jim Carrey's number is up
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list