Jim Carrey is reteaming with Batman Forever director Joel Schumacher for a drama called The Number 23. No, it’s not a Michael Jordan biopic; it’s about a man obsessed with a book that seems to predict his own murder, a book that has the number 23 running through its plot. Hmm, riddle me this, Riddler: where else have we seen Jim Carrey play a guy who comes to realize that someone has been chronicling his life, someone who may not have his best interests at heart?
Deals: Jim Carrey's number is up
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Xmas release
- 'Interview': No DVD, VOD plans at Sony
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- 'Orphan Black' sets return date, debuts teaser
- Amy Brenneman returning to 'Reign'
- Manu Bennett joins cast of MTV's 'Shannara'
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 'Mythbusters' to put 'Simpsons' to the test
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks