Jim Carrey is reteaming with Batman Forever director Joel Schumacher for a drama called The Number 23. No, it’s not a Michael Jordan biopic; it’s about a man obsessed with a book that seems to predict his own murder, a book that has the number 23 running through its plot. Hmm, riddle me this, Riddler: where else have we seen Jim Carrey play a guy who comes to realize that someone has been chronicling his life, someone who may not have his best interests at heart?
Deals: Jim Carrey's number is up
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'