Jim Carrey is reteaming with Batman Forever director Joel Schumacher for a drama called The Number 23. No, it’s not a Michael Jordan biopic; it’s about a man obsessed with a book that seems to predict his own murder, a book that has the number 23 running through its plot. Hmm, riddle me this, Riddler: where else have we seen Jim Carrey play a guy who comes to realize that someone has been chronicling his life, someone who may not have his best interests at heart?
Deals: Jim Carrey's number is up
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- AMAs 2014 ratings big, but down from '13
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC
- Oscar Isaac as 'X-Men: Apocalypse' villain
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- Sting to join Broadway cast of 'Last Ship'
- Chris Colfer: More Land of Stories books
- American Music Awards winners are...
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC