Jim Carrey is reteaming with Batman Forever director Joel Schumacher for a drama called The Number 23. No, it’s not a Michael Jordan biopic; it’s about a man obsessed with a book that seems to predict his own murder, a book that has the number 23 running through its plot. Hmm, riddle me this, Riddler: where else have we seen Jim Carrey play a guy who comes to realize that someone has been chronicling his life, someone who may not have his best interests at heart?
Deals: Jim Carrey's number is up
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'DWTS': First eliminated dancer is...
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'The View' scores best ratings in 8 years
- 'MasterChef' season 5 winner is...
- 'Arrow': Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang
- 'Falling Skies' security guard dies on set
- Skyler Samuels joins 'AHS: Freak Show' cast
- DC Comics' 'Lucifer' in works as Fox series