Charlize Theron’s got a number of titles: Oscar winner, red-carpet diva, and now, official Hollywood butt-kisser. Indeed, the Monster star, admittedly having popped a painkiller for a neck spasm, pressed her lips to fellow honoree Shirley MacLaine’s backside at Tuesday’s 12th annual Premiere Women in Hollywood gala, according to a report in USA Today. ”I’m going to kiss your a– too, but literally,” Theron announced before doing the deed. ”That’s the best I’ve had in 10 years!” replied MacLaine. Sadly, no one was feeling loopy enough to shout ”Glaaadiator!”
Charlize kisses Shirley MacLaine's keester -- literally
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk