Charlize Theron’s got a number of titles: Oscar winner, red-carpet diva, and now, official Hollywood butt-kisser. Indeed, the Monster star, admittedly having popped a painkiller for a neck spasm, pressed her lips to fellow honoree Shirley MacLaine’s backside at Tuesday’s 12th annual Premiere Women in Hollywood gala, according to a report in USA Today. ”I’m going to kiss your a– too, but literally,” Theron announced before doing the deed. ”That’s the best I’ve had in 10 years!” replied MacLaine. Sadly, no one was feeling loopy enough to shout ”Glaaadiator!”
Charlize kisses Shirley MacLaine's keester -- literally
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast
- 'Castle': Best premiere rating in three years
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...