Madonna’s website is offering fans a sneak peek at the cover for her Confessions on a Dancefloor CD (due Nov. 15), and to me, it looks like the photographic love child of her 1993 ”Fever” video and a Target ad. As for the redheaded, hotpants-clad diva, well, I think she’s lookin’ mighty saucy — and yes, I mean that as a compliment. But enough about my opinion: It’s time to hear from all y’all saucy PopWatchers. What do you think of Madge’s latest reinvention?
Madonna's new CD cover: Hot or not?
- Justin Lin's in as 'Star Trek 3' director
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- Theater group seeks to show 'The Interview'
- 'Jessica Jones': Mike Colter in as Luke Cage
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- Bill Cosby accused of another assault in '70s
- JibJab tweaks 2014 in new year-in-review clip
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Hedwig' tune in NYC
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks