Preston Michael Spears Federline, or whatever his name is, is not Britney’s only new project this week. In addition to little P.M.S. Federline, she has a new scent launching today, an Elizabeth Arden-manufactured fragrance called Fantasy Britney Spears. Billed as more sophisticated (read: more expensive) than her last scent, Curious, it’s (according to Britney’s website) a ”completely magical" blend of "enchanting scents and flavors," with "a hint of cupcakes.” Can’t wait for her next perfurme, Maternity, sure to be redolent of formula and talcum, with a hint of Cheetos.
Britney's other new delivery
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'
- NBC orders ex-sniper pilot from 'Blacklist'-ers