Preston Michael Spears Federline, or whatever his name is, is not Britney’s only new project this week. In addition to little P.M.S. Federline, she has a new scent launching today, an Elizabeth Arden-manufactured fragrance called Fantasy Britney Spears. Billed as more sophisticated (read: more expensive) than her last scent, Curious, it’s (according to Britney’s website) a ”completely magical" blend of "enchanting scents and flavors," with "a hint of cupcakes.” Can’t wait for her next perfurme, Maternity, sure to be redolent of formula and talcum, with a hint of Cheetos.
Britney's other new delivery
- 'Game of Thrones' adds 9 to cast
- Kenny Johnson returns to 'Bates Motel'
- Bryan Singer: A sex abuse suit dismissed
- Comic-Con, Day 1: What's new in comics
- 'Outlander' trailer debuts at Comic-Con
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Megan Fox: 'Turtles' nixed 'girl power'