Hey, celebs: If you were born in the U.K. or its Commonwealth, you’re eligible for immortalization on the new Avenue of the Stars, London’s answer to Hollywood Blvd. The selection committee has released the names of the first 18 honorees, living and dead, including: Laurence Olivier, The Rolling Stones (but not the Beatles?), Charlie Chaplin, Ricky Gervais, Alfred Hitchcock, John Cleese (but not the rest of Monty Python?), Dame Edna, a few folks no one in America has heard of (Ant and Dec, Tommy Cooper), and Nicole Kidman (wasn’t she born in Honolulu?). Clearly, the committee needs help. PopWatch readers, do your thing.
Who should be on the British Walk of Fame?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Will Arnett files for Amy Poehler divorce
- Taylor Swift crashes fan's bridal shower
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic
- Channing Tatum + 'X-Men'? Gambit talk
- Fox slammed for 'X rated' Easter Bunny
- Chloe Grace Moretz joins 'The 5th Wave'
- 'Heroes Reborn' adds a digital prequel