Sean Combs is back with a new name this week, and though expectations were high, the results are less than scintillating. While ”Diddy” scores points for brevity and ease of pronunciation, it lacks the zippy charm of the groundbreaking ”Puff Daddy,” and fails to expound the themes of his most recent moniker, ”P. Diddy.” Achieving neither the audaciousness of Prince’s unpronounceable symbol, nor the sly mystic qualities of Madonna’s ”Madge,” Combs might just as well have called himself ”Duddy.” Maybe next time.
Combs re-dubs himself... again
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks