Sean Combs is back with a new name this week, and though expectations were high, the results are less than scintillating. While ”Diddy” scores points for brevity and ease of pronunciation, it lacks the zippy charm of the groundbreaking ”Puff Daddy,” and fails to expound the themes of his most recent moniker, ”P. Diddy.” Achieving neither the audaciousness of Prince’s unpronounceable symbol, nor the sly mystic qualities of Madonna’s ”Madge,” Combs might just as well have called himself ”Duddy.” Maybe next time.
Combs re-dubs himself... again
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape