Surprise! After Fox’s extensive independent investigation of Corey Clark’s claims, the verdict is that Paula Abdul is guilty only of excessive ”fraternization” with the former contestant, as the investigators could find no corroborating evidence that she did more than spend a lot of time on the phone with him. Fox will implement a policy that will keep judges from such fraternization (and help reduce their phone bills), and no doubt the relieved Abdul will devote her free time to searching for the real fraternizers. Meantime, PopWatch wants to know: Is your faith in the impartiality of the American Idol judging process restored?
Paulagate: Has justice been served?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7