Surprise! After Fox’s extensive independent investigation of Corey Clark’s claims, the verdict is that Paula Abdul is guilty only of excessive ”fraternization” with the former contestant, as the investigators could find no corroborating evidence that she did more than spend a lot of time on the phone with him. Fox will implement a policy that will keep judges from such fraternization (and help reduce their phone bills), and no doubt the relieved Abdul will devote her free time to searching for the real fraternizers. Meantime, PopWatch wants to know: Is your faith in the impartiality of the American Idol judging process restored?
Paulagate: Has justice been served?
- Justin Bieber: Surprise SXSW performance
- Lindsay Lohan: Modest ratings for OWN
- 'True Detective' finale hits ratings high
- 'Tom & Jerry,' 'Scooby-Doo': New 'toons
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Summer return on...
- 'Raising Hope' canceled by Fox
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- Elisabeth Moss: Shirtless/revealing talk