Surprise! After Fox’s extensive independent investigation of Corey Clark’s claims, the verdict is that Paula Abdul is guilty only of excessive ”fraternization” with the former contestant, as the investigators could find no corroborating evidence that she did more than spend a lot of time on the phone with him. Fox will implement a policy that will keep judges from such fraternization (and help reduce their phone bills), and no doubt the relieved Abdul will devote her free time to searching for the real fraternizers. Meantime, PopWatch wants to know: Is your faith in the impartiality of the American Idol judging process restored?
Paulagate: Has justice been served?
- Greg Finley joins 'The Flash' as Girder
- 'AHS: Freak Show' to premiere Oct. 8
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- Blanchett, Bale join WB's 'Jungle Book'
- Tony Shalhoub joins 'Nurse Jackie'
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in