Surprise! After Fox’s extensive independent investigation of Corey Clark’s claims, the verdict is that Paula Abdul is guilty only of excessive ”fraternization” with the former contestant, as the investigators could find no corroborating evidence that she did more than spend a lot of time on the phone with him. Fox will implement a policy that will keep judges from such fraternization (and help reduce their phone bills), and no doubt the relieved Abdul will devote her free time to searching for the real fraternizers. Meantime, PopWatch wants to know: Is your faith in the impartiality of the American Idol judging process restored?
Paulagate: Has justice been served?
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- 'Dancing With the Stars' 3 finalists are...
- 'True Detective' casts 3 in key roles
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- Idina Menzel announces world tour
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC