Surprise! After Fox’s extensive independent investigation of Corey Clark’s claims, the verdict is that Paula Abdul is guilty only of excessive ”fraternization” with the former contestant, as the investigators could find no corroborating evidence that she did more than spend a lot of time on the phone with him. Fox will implement a policy that will keep judges from such fraternization (and help reduce their phone bills), and no doubt the relieved Abdul will devote her free time to searching for the real fraternizers. Meantime, PopWatch wants to know: Is your faith in the impartiality of the American Idol judging process restored?
Paulagate: Has justice been served?
- 'Hobbit 3' now 'Battle of the Five Armies'
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- One Direction 'You and I' vid: A rip-off?
- Avril Lavigne: 'Hello Kitty' not racist
- 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3'?
- Beyonce + Time '100 Most Influential'
- 'Game of Thrones': Westeros workout?
- HBO shows coming to Amazon Prime