And the top advertising slogan of the TV era is… ”Got Milk?” I probably would have picked ”This is your brain on drugs” (No. 39), but then, I wasn’t part of the survey, posted at Tagline Guru, of the top commercial slogans and jingles ever made. Check it out and let us know whether or not your favorite made the list.
Jingle your memory
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?