Chicago indie-rockers Chin Up Chin Up have written a song that points out the pitfalls of living dangerously: ”We Should Have Never Lived Like We Were Skycrapers.” Words to live by. Because if you live like askyscraper, you could end up with ”paralyzed teeth and trial-sized feet,” as the lyrics say. Dancing around like a maniac to their bouncy rhythms and singing their quirkylyrics will help to ward off the paralysis; try some lifts for the tiny feet.
Download This: Chin Up Chin Up
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Michelle Obama to visit 'Nashville'
- 'Scandal': Highest-rated season finale
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out