Chicago indie-rockers Chin Up Chin Up have written a song that points out the pitfalls of living dangerously: ”We Should Have Never Lived Like We Were Skycrapers.” Words to live by. Because if you live like askyscraper, you could end up with ”paralyzed teeth and trial-sized feet,” as the lyrics say. Dancing around like a maniac to their bouncy rhythms and singing their quirkylyrics will help to ward off the paralysis; try some lifts for the tiny feet.
Download This: Chin Up Chin Up
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'