Chicago indie-rockers Chin Up Chin Up have written a song that points out the pitfalls of living dangerously: ”We Should Have Never Lived Like We Were Skycrapers.” Words to live by. Because if you live like askyscraper, you could end up with ”paralyzed teeth and trial-sized feet,” as the lyrics say. Dancing around like a maniac to their bouncy rhythms and singing their quirkylyrics will help to ward off the paralysis; try some lifts for the tiny feet.
Download This: Chin Up Chin Up
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...