Chicago indie-rockers Chin Up Chin Up have written a song that points out the pitfalls of living dangerously: ”We Should Have Never Lived Like We Were Skycrapers.” Words to live by. Because if you live like askyscraper, you could end up with ”paralyzed teeth and trial-sized feet,” as the lyrics say. Dancing around like a maniac to their bouncy rhythms and singing their quirkylyrics will help to ward off the paralysis; try some lifts for the tiny feet.
Download This: Chin Up Chin Up
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15