Chicago indie-rockers Chin Up Chin Up have written a song that points out the pitfalls of living dangerously: ”We Should Have Never Lived Like We Were Skycrapers.” Words to live by. Because if you live like askyscraper, you could end up with ”paralyzed teeth and trial-sized feet,” as the lyrics say. Dancing around like a maniac to their bouncy rhythms and singing their quirkylyrics will help to ward off the paralysis; try some lifts for the tiny feet.
Download This: Chin Up Chin Up
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'