He’s written the lyrics; you supply the chords and melody. Contest details are in this Associated Press article and in the upcoming issue of Esquire, where the singer/songwriter has a monthly column. If you win, you get an autographed guitar and bragging rights, while Mayer gets royalties in perpetuity and the adulation of throngs of fans. Sucka.
Aug 4 2005 12:48 PM ET
John Mayer needs your songwriting help
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- CCH Pounder gets 'Sons of Anarchy' gig