A lot of TV news providers have started up podcasts, but Fox appears to be the first entertainment network to create podcasts for all of its primetime shows. The downloadable audio segments, which the network has dubbed ”FoxCasts,” aren’t yet much to blog home about, just quick recaps of every episode, read by Michael Krogmann, a.k.a. the Jaded Journalist from Fox’s American Idol website. Not much reason to visit yet unless you simply must know now who got burned on Hell’s Kitchen last night. Later this month, though, Fox will be adding DVD-style extras for new series like Prison Break and full-season recaps for shows that really call for them, like 24 and Arrested Development. Will these become essential supplements to your favorite Fox shows? Will the other broadcast networks follow suit? Stay tuned.
They're not just podcasts, they're FoxCasts!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?